More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

First (Past the) Post

Greetings to you, you who have cometh to visit my blog, "More Than Words"

This is my first post so let me introduce myself. My name is Thanh, I live in the state of Victoria in Australia. Below is a picture of me taken recently, before I started my diet, so I still look chubby, especially around the waist area :-). More about the diet in the coming months, where hopefully I will have lost some weight by then.

So why the title of "More Than Words" for this blog. I think the title sums up what I hope to achieve with this blog. I want to post interesting things in all forms of media, and hopefully encourage participation and discussion from you the reader. Also I love music and I thought using the title of the Extreme song "More Than Words" was fitting. More on music in future posts.

I had been meaning to start a blog for ages, but I just kept putting it off thinking it was all too hard. Thats the problem with me sometimes, not motivated enough. Anyway, my work mate John said, "You know, you really like writing, you should do something with it" or something along those lines. So here I am, writing just whatever comes into my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ekkk

4/10/2008 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home