More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My New Web Cam

I just recently bought a new web cam from my friend Kevin's Online Shop Computer House. If you buy anything from him, tell him I referred you and he might give you a discount, well he told me he would anyway :-). I just wanted to test out the web cam and learn how to stream video on my blog, so I've taped a short Video Welcom Message to my blog.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome video Thanh..

4/25/2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger PF said...

Agreed :-D

4/25/2006 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi handsome

4/26/2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Thanks guys, you're too kind. I've made some more videos which are better this time. The content is better anyway, the quality is still shocking. It uses up too much space if I use higher resolution.

4/26/2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger afrobev said...

Good stuff Thanh, BLOODY GOOD VIDEO. I really like it. Good to finally hear your voice and I hope you will be web camming as much as blogging.

4/26/2006 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can sit in front of your PC rubbing your nipples

2/08/2008 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home