More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taken Out By A Hole In The Wall

It's debatable which show on Australian TV is currently the dumbest show. But I would like to present two leading candidates. Watching these shows could seriously induce a coma. There's more life in road kill than these shows.

So the two shows I nominated are Taken Out and Hole In The Wall. Taken Out is a reality dating game where one guy stands on a platform and is judged by 30 girls. The girls get to see about 2 minutes worth of videos all up about the guy and decide whether he is the "one". Hole in the wall is even simpler. Contestants try to squeeze themselves through a foam cutout wall that is moving towards them while wearing skin tight full length silver suits. If they should happen to not fit through the hole in the wall, they get dumped into a swimming pool filled with ice. Talk about TV being the idiot box.

I have watched at least one episode of these two shows, so I feel I have earnt the right to bag them big time. Which studio exec thinks that these two shows can actually entertain audiences. Taken Out makes Perfect Match look like a love story between Romeo and Juliet, while Hole In The Wall makes It's A Knockout look like The Battle of Gettysburg.

Suffice it to say that I am no fan of these shows. I'm just trying to determine which show is dumber. What show do you think is dumber? Discuss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the dumbest show it the one with the old fatty who sits endless hours in front of that idiot box watching these dumb shows!

9/22/2008 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you haven't written a blog about it, but I'm gonna comment on it anyway....GO THE HAWKS!!!!!! YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/28/2008 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skin tight suits would be impossible for me to wear I would get a rager so fast the episode would be cancelled XD

8/16/2013 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home