More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Crouching Thanh, Hidden Kin

After a few drinks at Kin's house, we got a bit silly and since there were some swords lying around (doesn't every Asian house have a few display swords), we acted out some classic fight scenes. Photos were beautifully taken by Jo.

Left click on photos to see the full animated fight sequence in a new window or right click and Save Target As to save file to hard drive.

6 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

I love it Thanh. Absolutely love it!

3/19/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Thank you Afrobev, it was hilarious making it, especially since we were both a bit tipsy and didn't have much balance. :-)

3/19/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger afrobev said...

I think ive got that jumper too!

3/20/2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Wow it must be one of those mass produced made in China thing that they ship world wide.

3/21/2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is by far the best entry I've seen...watching my dear brother being stabbed. Hahaha
Good on ya Kin.

4/13/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

that was actually pretty lol

9/12/2009 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home