More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

New Name For My Blog

Some things just seem so obvious and you think, well why didn't I think of that earlier. Anyway, Stan of Brother Daniel San blog was nice enough to link to my blog. However, he had linked to my site as "More Thanh Words" rather than "More Than Words". For those of you who don't know, my name is Thanh. :-)

So I was thinking, what a great title "More Thanh Words" is. Its a play on the song title that I used for this blog since I love singing and music. It's totally unique and includes my name in the title. Its very accurate as this page is just more words from me. Its a clever funny title. So I've decided to steal the idea from Stan and change the name of my blog.

So I'm changing my blog name to "MORE THANH WORDS".

So WELCOME to the first post of my newly named blog. Hooray!

Now to some administration tidying up. Firstly, for the few people who do link to my site, if you would be so kind to change the name, it would be much appreciated.

Secondly I just checked my feedburner stats and apparently I have ONE, can you believe it, ONE subscriber to my site feed. I'm so happy, my very first subscriber. Thank you to whoever you are who subscribed on Saturday. For anyone else who likes to keep track of updates to my blog, you too can subscribe by clicking the orange button just under the title on the side bar. To be honest, I'm not sure how the site feed works. I know you need to download an RSS viewer to view the feeds and I assume that you will receive an email or something saying that I've updated new material. If someone knows how it all works, drop me an email or comment to explain it all to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

We all thought that what the point was over here in wales (Brother Daniel San, Princess Chloe and myself). We thought it was a play on words you know 'More Than Words'. Remember that's why I used to refer to you as Than in my earlier comments on your blog? Didn't realise it was just a coincidence! I will now change my link list accordingly Thanh.

4/27/2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

I do remember you referred to me as Than and I thought you had just spelt my name wrong hehe. That acutally happens a lot. Even though I clearly put my name at the bottom of emails, correspondance for work purposes still sees me getting emails with Than.

I'm so stupid sometimes. It was such an obvious title but I didn't even think of it. Hahaha, so I've disproven the theory that only blondes are dumb.

4/28/2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

More Thanh Words..... a good title. Very witty of Daniel San.
Above all, life is more than words.... it is ACTION that speaks more than words. Hence we all need to walk our talk.

Keep thanhing!

Choo Choo Train

4/28/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Very true, words mean nothing if you don't back them up with actions. Its easy to say lots of things, but much harder to go through with it and actually do them all.

I will definitely keep Thanhing, as long as I don't get Repetitive Strain Injury from all this typing. :-)

4/29/2006 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, I changed it after reloading my template and didnt realised Id done it. But I am glad you liked it...

4/30/2006 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home