More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Spot The Difference

So I finally got round to cleaning my room. Now I don't trip over things in the middle of the night when I go to the toilet. :oÞ

BEFORE

AFTER

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat and tidy but where do you put the tissues after you're done in the bed?

4/04/2006 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That review was really good it makes me feel enthusiastic and excited about the game eventhough I'm not the biggest fan of video games/ computer games!!
Good one Kin!!

4/04/2006 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No different!
You better buy some new stuffs!

4/05/2006 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home