More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Video Blog For May And June

Decided to do a video blog just talking about some things that have occurred in May and June for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger PF said...

Resistance is futile!

7/05/2006 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, lets get a video of you singing!

7/06/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Trev said...

Yeah, this is the demand Thanh was referring to! Thanh Idol, lets see it!

7/06/2006 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home