More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Super Mario Brothers Live

If like me, you've had a less than good week, here's something that will cheer you up and put a smile on your face. If you have played computer games before, you will probably have played Super Mario Brothers. Here is the live amateur stage version of the whole first level. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for brighten my day! Excellent performance, and a superb game also.

5/03/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger PF said...

Super Mario Bros was one of my favorite video games of all time! :-D

5/04/2006 2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the 3rd time I had watched it, and still so funny! Have to dig out my gameboy tonight now!

5/04/2006 2:53 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Glad you all liked it. I loved Super Mario Bros too when I was young, playing on the Nintendo. A classic game that is always entertaining. I wished I had kept my Nintendo, I wouldn't mind playing it again now.

5/04/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger afrobev said...

Classic! Absolute classic! That's all I can say really. Funny as...

5/05/2006 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home