More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Karaoke Idol

Due to overwhelming popular demand, well Stan and Trev anyway, (don't live to regret it guys) I have posted one video of me and some friends at karaoke. Most of the video is black and occasionally you see the screen so don't adjust your monitor, nothing is wrong.

See if you can pick where I am singing. Hint: I sing about 3 lines in this medley and no, I'm not the really off pitch one at the start. That friend was only joking anyway, because that note is so high and none of us can hit it anyway. ENJOY, or should that be ENDURE!

3 Comments:

Blogger PF said...

How come it's a medley?

7/06/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

The song is actually called "Geng Gor Gum Kook" roughly translated as "Fabulous Golden Song". Its a medley comprised of about 20 popular Cantonese songs sung by Leo Ku and goes for 10 minutes. There are heaps of high notes and just due to the lenght, we normally all sing a little bit each because we just run out of breath.

7/06/2006 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive Thanh. I can never do it, even tho I have been close on several occassions! Maybe not enough alcohol!!

Its very good mate. Keep it up. Maybe the next Pop Idol in the making here!!!

7/07/2006 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home