More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Video Blog Update July-August

A video blog update for the last two months. Enjoy, "Resistance Is Futile".

2 Comments:

Blogger Liisaa said...

Hey Thanh! OMG I can't believe you mentioned lonelygirl15 'cos she was just mentioned in one of my lectures this week! Mann everyone is on the same wavelength or something..
Anyways, video blogging...that is soo cool...

9/21/2006 2:42 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

She was all over the news so I was just talking about like everyone else is. Video blogging gives a stronger message as you can see the tone that someone is delivering their message and their feelings about that subject can be seen through their body language as well.

9/23/2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home