More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Holiday In Hong Kong, Malaysia And Singapore

So I finally got round to sorting out the photos from my overseas holiday to Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. Here on this post are a selection of a few photos. Try and guess which country each photo is from. To see more photos, please go and visit my Flickr account.

5 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Good photos of you Thanh. Especially the one with you on the right in the red trousers with the guy with glasses on the left. :)

1/24/2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Hahaha, that made me laugh. When I was reading your comment, I was thinking "I don't own red trousers". Then I scrolled through the photos and saw the photo of me in the red trousers next to the handsome guy with the glasses shaking hands. So I do own red trousers, just forgot.

1/25/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Great shots, Thanh! Wow! You seemed to have seen more of Hong Kong than I did!! The elephants are from which country?

By the way, you mentioned "Mee Ang City, Singapore." It should be "Ngee Ann City".

Have just bought a new digital camera and learning how to use it and to put it in the computer. Hence, I will try and try more food pictures and write reviews for our food blog. Paiseh that you did most of the work.

Cheers.

1/25/2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

The elephants are from Malaysia Choo. They are rescued elephants that are living in a sanctuary run by the Malaysian Government.

I knew I got that shopping centre name wrong. I was trying to translate it from the Chinese words and just took a guess at what it was called.

I have lots of food photos from my trip too that I have to post as well. Just take the best photos you can Choo and post them on the food blog. We will all enjoy reading about all the food in Singapore.

1/25/2007 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos you took of elephants most come from an 'opposites' country. They should be riding on you!!!

10/23/2008 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home