More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe and Happy New Year. I'm about to head off to the airport now for my overseas holiday. I will probably post a few blogs if I find access to a computer. Otherwise, I will post about my trip in three weeks. See you all then.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jiggles said...

have a good one Thanh and a safe journey. Merry Christmas !!!

12/25/2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Have a great trip, Thanh! This is Choo writing from Taipeh!
Apart from Singapore, where are you heading to?

12/26/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger chookie said...

merry xmas thanh :) Have a great trip!

12/26/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger afrobev said...

Have a wicked time and have a Happy Xmas and a great New Year. It's been a treat to meet you in the World of blog. Here's to another year of blogging.

12/31/2006 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw U Do!

2/18/2008 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home