More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Responsibility Weighing On My Mind

Don't you just hate it when you know you have to be responsible for something. It's this dark cloud that weighs on your mind and refuses to go away. Take now for instance. It's the most beautiful day outside. I want to go outside and do something, even ride my bike, which I haven't done in ages. However, since I know that I have to do some official business work first, I just can't relax. The person I'm suppose to meet is currently not contactable, and I don't know when they will be available. So I'm unsure as to just go out and have fun or sit here and wait for a call.

Responsiblity is such an evil monster that can weigh down my mind. I wish I could be totally irresponsible but that's just not me. I hate that I feel I have to be responsible and do the right thing. It's just the way my parents have brought me up. It is probably also part of my genetic make up too I guess. Whatever the reason, I know that when I have to do something responsible, I usually can't forget about it until I complete that task.

For now, I will wait 30 more minutes, and if the person doesn't call back, well thats too bad. I will just have to reorganise another meeting time and try and push it out of my mind today and enjoy myself. I'm sure once I go out and start having fun, I will forget about it, until when I come home again.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Glad that I am one of those who could still sleep soundly even if there were problems to be solved.

Papa said that problems always have a way of being solved. So do our best and leave God to do the rest.

4/11/2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

I can sleep soundly still depending on how bad the problem is. A really bad problem usually keeps me thinking about it and hence not sleep too well.

4/11/2007 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home