More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Parrots In The Backyard

Wow, I've neglected this blog a bit lately. Just been so busy doing so many things, both work wise and for fun. It's such a dichotomy that I only have time to write this blog when I'm not doing anything, but when I've doing something interesting that's worthy of blogging, I don't have time to blog about it.

Anyway, this is just a quick post of a couple of photos of the beautiful parrots that was in my backyard the other day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonno said...

Nice pics... The second pic has some great colours and contrasts... Is it a fancy camera you've got Thanh?

12/10/2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

The camera is not ultra fancy. Its a fairly old Sony DSC V1, a prosumer camera. It's not as flexible as a DSLR but still offers full control over all settings. The photos from it are great, just other things are annoying. Flash takes too long to recharge, camera start up time is bad, battery life terrible etc.

I took that photo with a fast shutter speed and a low f-ratio as the tree was swinging around and lighting was good.

12/11/2007 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor quality photos

12/11/2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Australia is so abundant with wild life. Such great beauty! Envy you!

12/21/2007 4:40 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Australia does have a lot more wildlife than Singapore. It is very good to see animals runing around in the wild.

12/21/2007 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I have to agree with Fatdo, but am not a bit of of his speelign

12/23/2007 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home