More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Quote of the Day

Scenario: I was talking to my friend at work, John. He was giving me a quick lesson on religion. He was saying how people in the past believed in the sun and the comets whereas now we know the scientific explanation for those things. Nowadays people are still mystified by death, whether you go to heaven or hell etc. Maybe many years in the future when there is a scientific explanation for that, there will be something else for people to believe in. So I then say

Me: "You're just a pool of knowledge aren't you......a shallow wading pool hahahaha"

John: "At least I won't drown"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home