More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sounds Good To Me

My old computer speakers were starting to crackle so I bought some new speakers today. After doing a bit of research on at the Whirlpool Forums (an extremely good website for ADSL plans and general computer stuff), a lot of people were recommending the Logitech x530 5.1 Speakers. The speakers look quite ugly in my opinion and I was actually expecting them to be quite bad, but never judge a book by its cover. The sound from the speakers are great and for only $95, they are great value for money. Its amazing what electronics manufacturers can produce at such cheap costs nowadays. The 5.1 speakers are actually rated at 70 watts RMS and I can confirm that they do pack a punch. I only turned the volume up to about half way and my computer desk was shaking. I think the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 sound card that I have also helps to produce a better output than just using the motherboard sound. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend the speakers to anyone who is looking to buy some mid priced computer speakers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now u have 5 pairs of eyes in your room and 1 eyed alien

2/16/2006 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanh,

Mark my words... this blog will be the death of you!

2/16/2006 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It look good so where do you hang those speakers????
I hope I will not trip over when my next visiting your house...safety first my friend
Also do not crank it up your neighboure will sue your A

2/17/2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home