More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Cat In The Hat

Tonights post will be something a bit lighter and more fun. I've decided to post some silly photos of myself. Its nearly Winter here in Melbourne and with my new shaven bald head, I need to wear hats when I go out because my head gets really cold.

So the poll for today is, which hat looks the best?

1. My Criss Cross (this brand was all the rage ten years ago) Baseball Cap

2. My very French "Oui Oui" Beret

3. My burglar's Beanie

4. My RWC (thats rugby world cup for you non-sporting people) Heineken hat.

14 Comments:

Blogger That Girl said...

OYE VEY!!!
what about a TURBAN!!!!! hahahha

then youd be the latest TURBANATOR!!!

5/11/2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger PF said...

Hands down - RWC Heineken hat! LOL.

5/11/2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger afrobev said...

None of them! Get yourself a bandana or a headscarf like my mother in law's got. You'd be unique then for sure!

5/11/2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger Trev said...

I'm with coralmoon. Very cool.

Might I add however, AFL is much cooler than rugby.

5/11/2006 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look cool with the Heineken one but
I don't think you could wear that to work. The French "Oui Oui" Beret is a better option then

5/12/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

I've actually worn out that Heineken hat a few times, albeit to sports events.

I like AFL more too, go the Hawks.

I think I will be wearing out the beret or the beanie to most places rather than a turban or a head scarf.

5/12/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

I will make a beret for you out of my chow chow, Xiao Bai's fur! Shold really keep your botak head warm.

Choo Choo

5/12/2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Haha, that will definitely keep my head warm. Also I thought botak was a Thai word, not a Singoporean word? Thats what we ended up calling our group that shaved our heads for charity. We were "The Botaks".

5/13/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger PF said...

Really? Thai word? I didn't know that. Hee!

5/14/2006 3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baseball cap is the best one for u, Oui Oui Beret makes u looking very funny, burglar's Beania makes u being a real burglar :-)))

5/15/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

I grew up in Penang, Malaysia, and the Malays call their bald headed ones botak. So I always thought botak is a Malay word.

Choo

5/16/2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

I'm probably wrong then. Its just that someone suggested botaks as the name for our group and said that it was the Thai word for bald head. Maybe both cultures use the same word.

5/16/2006 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stupid Do,

You don't have to put on different hats to look silly or ridiculous.

Even just showing up for work you're already a clown.

BOOM BOOM!!

1/29/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Anonymous, well you don't have to talk for people to know you're stupid. You just turn up for your AA meetings and people dismiss everything you say.

1/30/2008 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home