More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Random Photos From My Mobile

I just moved all the photos off my mobile onto my computer so I thought I would just post some random photos.

The latest in laptop technology...5 years ago and some mysterious engineer, wonder who that could be.

Which escalator is going up in the picture and my finger of fire muahahahaha.

How many seagulls does it take steal all your chips and I'll double my bet please dealer.

Dory: Nemo don't leave me, I'll be lost. Nemo: I'm just heading off to the toilet Dory, I'll be back soon.

Gold spray paint versus purple spray paint? I'll give it to the purple.

Are Chinese buns more your style or English cakes. I'll take both thanks.

The secret world of fake flowers and candles and vases to put those fake flowers into.

3 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Nice pictures Thanh. Even if they are a bit random :)

10/27/2006 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture at the top right isn't some mysterious engineer. It's some company pervert who is at men's cubicle, privately filming "men at work"

2/20/2008 3:48 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Anonymous, the title of the film is called "Georges at work, real, fake and skyline".

2/20/2008 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home