More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Numa Numa

I saw in a forum this hilarious link to Google Video of all these people miming to the Numa Numa song by O-zone. You can check out the videos of all the people acting stupid HERE, with my personal favourite being the chubby Asian guy and his two friends (below). You can download a trial mp3 version of Numa Numa, but please delete the song after 24 hours and buy the cd.

I must say the song is very catchy and I have been singing it all day. Even though I have no idea what the lyrics area about, I've posted them below so you too can sing along.

Numa Numa by O-zone

[Intro] x 4
Mi-a-hii
Mi-a-huu
Mi-a-haa
Mi-a-ha ha

1) Allo, salut, sint yel, un hydook, she teraw, youbeera mah, primesh der, vericheera,
2) Allo, Allo, sint yel, Picasso, Tiam dat beep, she sen voynic, un dar sege ti notes cher nimeek

[Chorus]
vrais a pleche dar numa numa i-ay
numa numa i-ay numa numa numa i-ay
kipul tow she dragosta din tay, ma mintesc day oki ti-ay
vrais a pleche dar numa numa i-ay
numa numa i-ay numa numa numa i-ay
kipul tow she dragosta din tay, ma mintesc day oki ti-ay

3) Desoon, set spoon, cheseet, ah kum, Allo, youbeera mah, sint yel, vericheera
4) Allo, Allo, sint yarshio, Picasso, Tiam dat beep, she sen voynic, un dar sege ti notes cher nimeek

[Chorus]

[Intro] x 4

[Chorus]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fat Do,

are those new glasses I see?

2/21/2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

So funny. Is that a new torn singlet I see Anonymous?

2/21/2008 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not me.
You know i cover my nipples with sticky notes

2/25/2008 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home