More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I wonder if anyone will ever find the end of the rainbow and there lied a pot of gold? Being an engineer who works a lot with light scattering and diffraction, I know that rainbows are just various forms of light manipulation, but it doesn't stop rainbows having a magical quality for me. Yesterday I saw not only one, but two rainbows. The second one is slightly to the right of the first and it's quite faint. I thought I would share this beautiful sight with everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Rainbows are pretty..... God's drawing on the sky!

May your life be always full of rainbows! Remember, after a storm comes the rainbow!

10/30/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger afrobev said...

Funnily enough I nearly blogged about rainbows the other day as when I was coming home on the ferry from Ireland I saw lots of them...or maybe it was the same one. They have the same magical quality for me too and I love the whole thing of nature making colours. It was as if God was looking at me in the eyes.

10/31/2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger a l a n said...

rainbows are cool.

i thought that learning how they came about would change how i saw them.

After yr 11 physics and the light topic, i realised you can only appreicate them more.

10/31/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Everybody seems to love rainbows. It must be some hard wired human instinctual reaction to it, even when you know how they come about.

10/31/2006 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home