More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Busy as a Bee

Bees are always so busy buzzing around collecting pollen and making honey. They never stop working tirelessly. Lately I've felt like that too. I've been very busy, a bit stressed, but also pleased at what I have been learning and the progress achieved.

I'm going to be a bit mysterious and just say that I have started on a new venture, which I will let everyone know about soon when its less busy. But for now, I'm working very hard and have hardly had time to blog even. It's been so busy that when a friend asked me what I did last weekend, I said I couldn't remember. I really couldn't remember since I hadn't had enough sleep all week. I said to him "let me refer back to my blog to see what I did". That was totally hilarious, not only was I writing in my blog, I was also reading my own blog.

To be serious, reading my own blog isn't that silly a thing to do. Occasionally I will be browsing my blog to send people a link about something, or linking one post to another post that is revelant. Then I might see something I wrote a while ago and read it. I can't even recognise that it's my own thoughts sometimes. It just shows how different people can think when their state of mind and situation are different. When I am upset, I can see that my posts are rather down or slightly angry. Those posts remind me not to repeat the same mistakes. Some posts I read and can't help but smile, because they just remind me of some very happy times. I have to say that I'm generally not a down person and about 85% of my posts are happy ones. About 13% are unhappy ones, but those ones are about me whingeing about something. Only about 2% of posts are actually of incidents where I was upset about something. I've just made up all those percentages by the way and have no facts to back them up. If you have some time, maybe you would like to go through every post and do the statistics. I'm probably sprouting those numbers because I am in a very satisfied and happy mood at the moment, despite being very busy. Maybe I will read back in a week when I am unhappy and say, why the heck did I say 85% of posts are happy ones when clearly they aren't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home