More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Office Prank

Previously I had written about some other office pranks that I had played on work mates. I had also linked to the Prank Mike website and said how great their cardboard office prank was and that I should do it.

Well today, myself and a couple of work mates rearranged another work mates desk with a lot of cardboard items. It's not as eloborate as the Prank Mike one, but I think it was still pretty good for about 10 minutes of work. It was heaps of fun to do and I will see what the reaction of that work mate is on Monday. This is what silly engineers get up to on a Friday afternoon after a few beers hahaha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jiggles said...

Its nice to have a laugh and a mess around it works and really breaks up the day.

May I say its not a bad effort

11/04/2006 5:31 AM  
Blogger Trev said...

ROFL

i think the computer desktop unit looks pretty damn real (dimensions wise)

11/05/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Thanks Karen and Trev. I think it was a fairly good effort for about 10 minutes of work for two of us initially and then a third work mate who helped at the end.

11/05/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Jonno said...

lol... imagine if you spent more time on it!

11/05/2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Yeah, if we wanted to spend more time on it, it could have been even better.

11/07/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home