More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Melbourne Photos

I've found a website called Melbourne Photos, which has so many photos of Melbourne taken by members of the website. There's so many great shots of Melbourne. Some locations are familiar to me whilst some aren't. However, just seeing the familiar places from all the different angles makes it look so different to what I usually see. It just shows that we sometimes don't pay close enough attention to things around us.

I absolutely love the panoramic shots, such as this one below.

Go and have a browse and see the beautiful sights around Melbourne.

5 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Very nice. I like the way you put that it's different from what you actually see. That's very you Thanh. Almost poetic :-)

P.S I haven't commented on your Pirates Of The Caribbean post because I haven't seen it yet and don't want anything to be given away. Should be seeing it this week though.

5/30/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

James, sometimes things really do look so different when you view it from another angle, and that applies for buildings and life.

Definitely don't read the Pirates review yet as it contains spoilers. A friend said she read my reviews and blamed me for giving away the plot. I said to her what did she expect, it is a review after all, of course I have to talk about the plot.

5/31/2007 9:08 PM  
Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Excellent photos! Makes me nostalic!

6/01/2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

Come by Melbourne Choo, I'll take you around sight-seeing.

6/05/2007 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell are you going to take Choo sight seeing in Melbourne??
I'm sure he'd be amazed to see our heroin self injecting rooms in Noble Park.

3/02/2008 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home