More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Distracted Dim Sim Seller

I was just at Dandenong Market delivery stock to some vendors. It was way past lunch time and I hadn't eaten any lunch yet, so felt like eating some dim sims. I saw a sign outside a shop saying $1 per dim sim. I went inside, to discover that it was $1.20 each or 3 for $3. That was ok, since I was going to get 3 anyway.

The good looking blonde girl in front of me asked for 2 dim sims. The teenage boy behind the counter grabbed 3 and chucked them in a bag. She said "I only want two". He replied "It's ok, they're the same price" and gave her a smile. He was totally flirting with her.

I was next so asked for 3 dim sims. He put them in the bag and I gave him $5. He then dropped the change into my hands and I walked out of the shop. When I went to put the money in my wallet, I saw that he had gave me 2 of $2 coins instead of $1 coins. He must still have been distracted and thinking of the girl and hence I got my dim sims for the dirt cheap price of 3 for $1. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Ha! Ha! Next time you go back again you can do either of the following:-

1) Return him the excess change.

2) Pray for another beautiful
lady to be in front of you. :-)

5/27/2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger chookie said...

haha just your luck ;) Next time make sure a hot blonde girl is always in front of you :)

5/27/2007 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this teenage boy an asian?

Why would he flirt with an Aussie blond, his dick is too small for her.

6/29/2007 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home