More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My New Porsche

I just got myself a new Porsche today. I've put a photo of it below.

So did you see it, look closely and you will see it. No? Still can't see it. Here, I've put an even closer shot of it below.

Ok so I didn't really get a Porsche in the normal sense. I haven't got that much money. I did get a Lacie Porsche 500GB External Hard Drive. From the blurb about the drive, it says that it is designed by the world reknowned Porsche Design company. A quick Google search and you get the Porsche Design website. The company profile says that the founder, Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH, did design the first Porsche 911. He created this design company to create other works of art.

I have to admit, as far as external hard drives go, this one is very sexy indeed. It does have a touch of class about it, with the clean lines, brushed metal, neat plugs at the back. A very minimalist look. I just hope the interiors work as well as the exterior looks good. It is a functional item after all so hopefully the hard drive is of good quality. For now though, the case looks very nice sitting on my desk. I've even moved the speaker and cleared some papers from around it so that it can have its own spotlight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do,

Your articles just not attracting comments nowadays. You gotta start writing more in your face topics such as addiction to "video" and such.

Please advise

7/18/2007 8:48 PM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

I'm sorry not everything I write is brilliant and attracting comments. I will try harder and write about more of my addictions soon. :-)

7/19/2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home