More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

World's Greatest Shave - The Aftermath

Well here are the results after the World's Greatest Shave. I managed to raise over $200 so thank you to everyone that sponsored me. It's still not too late to put in a sponsorship. If you want to donate some money to the Leukaemia Foundation, follow the link.

Donate Money To Leukaemia Foundation

So here I am with a full head of hair.

And then there was none.

And in between I had this happening mohawk.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonno said...

you should have kept the pony tail. Much better for summer having shorter hair...

3/24/2008 10:26 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

That's what everyone else told me as well. They all said I should keep the Kosta Tsyzu pony tail. It's very cool (literally) at the moment. Every time a breeze comes past, I can definitely feel it.

3/24/2008 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not a worthy cause to sponsor you Fat Do.

Go on the 40 hr famine (60 hr for you) to shave off a few mega pounds.

3/25/2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger thanh7580 said...

I will go on the 40 hr famine if you promise to shout me dinner at Vue de Monde afterwards hehehe.

3/25/2008 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to draw a big black line in the middle of your head

3/26/2008 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness!!! All three photos look terrible. I guess if I was forced to I'd stare at the bottom picture. The other two show a undesirable ghastly image.

3/27/2008 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home