More Thanh Words

"My name is Thanh and I'm a Blogger". Now that I have admitted to that, I can say that I'm a stereotypical "geeky" Engineer who enjoys sci-fi books and movies and into all things technological. I also love music and have a passion for FOOD. I'm a social person and like to talk to people. I hate people who are fake or overly aggressive. If you're also into some serious discussion, with a pinch of sarcasm and a dash of real emotion, then please read on.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

World's Greatest Shave - Sponsor Me

I will be taking part in the World's Greatest Shave again this year. The World's Greatest Shave is run by the Leukaemia Foundation and all money raised goes towards research into and helping out patients with cancer and their families.

So if you feel like sponsoring me to shave my head, please folllow the link below and make a donation. Any donations over $2 is tax deductible.

CLICK HERE TO SPONSOR THANH DO TO SHAVE HIS HEAD

2 Comments:

Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Good show, Thanh. I will sponsor you. Please give me your snail mail address and I will mail you Aust20,

All the best to your fund raising endeavour!

Choo

3/12/2008 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After you shave it, don't forget to draw a bit black line in the middle starting between your eyes

3/12/2008 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home